SanjūnotōIt was donated by Tokugawa Ieyasu to Miidera in 1601 (6th year of Keichō Era). Originally it was the pagoda of Hisodera (now Sesonji) in Nara, then in 1594 (3rd year of Bunroku Era) was brought to Fushimi Castle by Toyotomi Hideyoshi and rebuilt. With its three levels and the metal decorative plates on the sōrin, the top finial, it is a perfect example of Medieval Buddhist pagoda.
- Designated division：Cultural Property of Japan
- The times：Muromachi Period
- Place：246 Onjōji-chō,Ōtsu city