Bimyōji HondōBimyōji is one the five separated temples of Miidera complex. These separated temples were built in Heian period, when Buddhist cult became more popular. The other four are Suikanji, Konjōji, Bizōji and Jōzaiji known under the name of “Miidera Gobessho”. Bimyōji was opened by Keiso Ajari in 994 (5th year of Shōryaku). Originally on Nagara Park Mountain, it was moved to the actual position, in the south of Miidera ground, in 1979.
- The times：Edo Period (5th year of Anei Era, 1776)
- Place：246 Onjōji-chō,Ōtsu city