ShinrazenshindōIt is the center of the kitain of the Miidera. Fine example of nagare tsukuri style, this temple, constituted of three parts, was restored by Ashikaga Takauji in the first half of 14th century. Externally we can see a refined architecture realized simply, without any prominent decoration. The interior part enshrines a National Treasure: the statue of Shinramyōjin, the founder Chishōdaishi.
- Designated division：National Treasure
- The times：Nanbokuchō Period (3rd year of Jōwa Era, 1347)
- Place：246 Onjōji-chō,Ōtsu city